Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Help me?

Hai!

So today I bought a wittle stuffed dragon at a second hand store, and I need your help to name it!
Here's the little one:

Not my pic.

I'll put a poll at the top of the blog, and it's your job to vote! Or, if you have any name suggestions, comment!

~
 EDIT: Okay, so the poll isn't working, so you can just let me know by commenting under this post which you like best:

  • Huphrey
  • Emmy
  • Gayle 
  • Loid (My dad came up with this one)
  • Squishy
  • Bobert
  • Plushy
  • Slurpee
  • Sherbert
~

Yup.

And another cool thing, today my grandma wanted us to go through her jewelry and take whatever we wanted, and I found this neat hat pin! Cool or what? Now all I need is a hat to go with it... :P

I just got around twenty books from the library... O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment