Tuesday, April 10, 2012

*the lights are dim and the only sound you hear is the shuffling of feet and whispering in the dark corners*

*banners are hung*
*streamers put up*
*invitations sent*
*cake baked*
*pizza delivered*
*presents placed*
*ice cream served*
*noisemakingthingamabobbers handed out*

....

*huff huff*

*doorbell rings and I walk in*

Charries: HAPPY BRIRTHDAY!!! (and 200th post)

Sprinkles: *blush* D'aww... you shouldn't have!

Aeryn: You're right. We shouldn't have. This was way to much work.

Sprinkles: *glare* <_<


Today's my 14th birthday, as well as PAWS 200th post.
Me and my mom are going to go clothes shopping at the mall (YES! *fistpump*), and we're having pizza, pop, and chips for dinner. Maybe we can even rent a movie.... O.O


Aurum: Can we open presents already?

Sprinkles: *opens presents*
  • From Aeryn: Mallet
  • From Aurum: Punk Unicorn
  • From Solomon: Purple Typewriter
Sprinkles: Thanks you guys! I love them! *hugglesmalletpunkunicorn'npurpletypewriter*

Solomon: 'Welcome! *grin*

Aurum: I got her the best present.

Aeryn: No you didn't. I did.

Solomon: I did!

*punk unicorn grabs mallet and smashed typewriter*

....

Aurum: I told you I did.

Aeryn: Grr...

*punk unicorn runs after the pizza man*

Sprinkles: *headpole* Look what you guys have done.... *scampers after unicorn*

4 comments:

  1. XD *laughed aloud as she was reading this* Happy birthday, Paws. Sorry I'm a day late. ^_^ *hands present* http://gregmiller.net/locks/ *whispers* Your presents at the link. Hope you like it! >3<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't usually think I'm very good at these character things, but I like doing them.
    XD I'll have to learn how to pick a lock some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday girly! Heeheehee. ♥ ♥ ♥ *rides unicorn*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so weird. I throw myself my own online birthday parties. *headunicorn*

    ReplyDelete