Thursday, April 12, 2012

Introducing New Charries:

Lately I've been coming up with new charries, (Fun fact: I have forty-five and counting, just for my fantasy stories.) and then giving them a plot. Weird, I know, but it's more fun that way.

I've started liking to write my own little version of horror, with cute, harmless characters and villains. To sum it up, I like taking cute, adorable, likable charries and sticking them in worlds of woe, then giving the story a harmless name. For instance, Mint and Zoey. Or Xo and the Monster. Sounds harmless enough right? :P but they deal with werewolves, vampires, magic, death, etc.

Two nights ago I came up with a new Charrie named Xo. (pronounced zO) He's a zombie. A very cute zombie. He's not the type that limps after screaming people, drooling here, dropping a rotting limb there. He acts like a normal human, but he's.... dead, but alive.

A strange man comes to him one day, taking his soul, and leaving him as nothing but an empty shell. He has no feeling. No hate, no love, just emptiness. A few days later, Xo's best friend, Sebastian (I love that name :) goes missing. Xo decides to go after him and find his soul.

What do you think? Xo's gonna be awesome. (when I actually get to writing this down.) He was inspired by Phillip, from here: Stress Relieving Strips

I also came up with a million other charries, but I'll post about them some other time.

3 comments:

  1. ...I love Xo. <3
    Sakes, Paws, that's awesome!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second...I just realized I've been calling you Paws for a while now...*headdesk* XD Wow I need to get more sleep* ...Hitting my head probably isn't helping, either. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay. :3 Stop hitting your head.
    I'm so glad you like my idea! *huggles*

    ReplyDelete