Monday, May 6, 2013

New blog

So yup. It's still kind of under construction, but I have a couple stuff up. Check it out: Da Lovely World of Writing

Zagum: You've made ANOTHER blog.
Me: Yup. *no shame*
Lily: Oh! I'm in the convo!
Mimosa: Ack! Me too! *ish excited* >w<
Me: Hey y'all this is Mimosa.
Lily: Mah li'l sista. *noogienoogie*
Mimosa: Ouch.
Taylor: Why aren't I in on the convo? *pout*
Me: Because you'd eat all the cookies.
Violet: Did someone say cookies?
Marth: ...what kind of cookies?
Me: Uh...
Mimosa: Snicker doo--
Lily: SHHHHHH!
Zagum: Snickerdoo? What's snickerdoo?
Taylor: Snicker-doodles... *drool*
Marth: O_O And you didn't tell us?
Me: No! Guys, come on now. I--
Voilet: I love snicker-doodles. *sniff*
Zagum: GIMME
*mobs DLWoW*
Mimosa: *sob* All my beautiful cookies... gone!
Lily: Ah well. We'll make more.
Voilet: I'll help!
Me: I've never even had snicker-doodles...
*horrified silence*


1 comment: