Wednesday, June 6, 2012

*I wack you with my unicorn mallet and blow my flugelhorn*

It's so hard to come up with post titles that actually have something to do with your post.



I like this song. Actually, I love it.
Does she have the awesomest clothing or what?

I wanna go shopping at the mall. With BookBlogger. =3

In my title I used a unicorn mallet on you. A unicorn mallet is a mallet in the shape of a unicorn. That should be obvious, but I thought I'd just let you know. Some might think I unicorn mallet is a mallet for hitting unicorns. I have one of those too.

Sometimes unicorns can be so evil. *glares at Thorvald*

Thorvald is my unicorn.

Oh, and flugelhorns do exist, no matter what spell check says. Just look them up on wikipedia.

I drew lots of chibis lately. I think they're pretty good. I drew my family, my Howl of the Silver Moon Charries, The Hulk, Darth Vader, The Joker, the High School Musical cast, Demi Lavato and Joe Jonas from Camp Rock, Ricco and Blu from Rio, aaaaaannd... I think that's it.

Lately my family has been watching an old TV show called Get Smart. It's a hilarious comedy. It's kind of like Inspector Gadget, but it's not.

I've run out of random ramblings, so I'm gonna post this and hope you laugh at some of my lame jokes.

I'm so punny.

2 comments:

  1. SPRINKLES!
    Yiggity yo!
    (Sorry for my weirdness. its like 8:00 in the morning lol)
    I HAVE. A. BLOG. NOW.
    LOOK!
    shortonbreathheavyontime.blogspot.com
    woot! check it out! (And i followed you!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHIMMERBRIDGIEKITTY!
      Yay! *checks it out*
      *leaves comment*
      *ish so happy I have a new follower*

      Delete