Thursday, March 8, 2012

Canned Fruit

I have found that I absolutely love canned fruit. A few minutes ago I lost myself for almost five minutes in a can of diced peaches. I just kind of... stared into the can, eating. Once I finished I realized how stupid I must have looked, just leaning on the counter with a blank expression on my face, eating canned peaches.... I'm glad that no one other than me and my mom like them. And my mom isn't one to take out a can of peaches. So they're mine. *grins maniacally*

I did write something more, but then I read it over and realize that maybe I don't want the whole world to know. Maybe I'll post it later though....

1 comment:

  1. XD
    *started laughing when she read this post*
    And don't worry, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at the wonderful insanity of the world.
    XD

    ReplyDelete