Sunday, February 19, 2012

I keep forgeting what I want to post...

So that's why I haven't posted for so long. Not that you care. ;P

The most I remember is that I wanted too suggest a few books I've been reading.
 - Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock has a wonderful plot.
 - Dragon Slippers and Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George are really good books.
 - The Healers Apprentice is one of my favorite books in the whole world! (Next too Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren)
So yeah. If you can get your hands on these books you have got to read them.


Today our church had a borscht fundraiser for the youths Mexico trip. The borscht was SO GOOD. One of the ladies in the kitchen said that it should be called "fleicsh suppe." (Meat soup [in German]) There was more meat in it than cabbage. I sat with my friends in the gym after the German service. I feel kind of bad about not going to the service though... even though my parents said I could.

For nearly a month my mom has been saying that we would get an eye appointment and I could get contacts. Still hasn't happened. *frustrated sigh* Ah well...

Who here can't wait till the Hunger Games movie comes out?! *waves hand high in the air* What is the date?

Remember:
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're not dangerous until you put them in your mouth and light them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I LOVE Dragon Slippers!!!! Princess Ben is pretty good too, as is the Healer's Apprentice. Hunger Games movie comes out in March, I think the 23. I CAN NOT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete